Thursday 9 January 2014

2014

It has been over a week since New Year and I made a promise to myself that I would do something in  2014 that both excites and challenges me. So here is the outcome...a blog! A place to share and document everyday interests and thoughts on beauty, style and life in general.

Things to make you smile.


Sometimes I realise life is going so fast that I miss enjoying and appreciating even the small things. Life is so hectic at times (especially when your a general worrier...I must confess) that I miss the things that make me happy. Therefore in some ways I dedicate this blog to everything I enjoy and want to remember in this funny world we live in.




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11533735/?claim=5vt3qwtu4jq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment