Sunday 9 February 2014

WEEKEND EATS


From my previous posts you can see that My boyfriend and I both like to take the time to go out and spend time together. Although we live together, we make sure we plan to do something that we both enjoy at one point in the week or weekend. I think it keeps things sweet :) and any excuse for a date night eh?

La Tasca

We shared some bread and olives, had a lovely paella and then Churros for dessert. Of course I topped it all off with a glass of Sangria, along with the fact I was sat right by the outside heater I might as well have been in sunny Spain...



       leopard dress         pink lips

Dress- River Island
Lipstick- Maybelline's Fuschia Flash

sangria churros
 bread and olives      

Hope you had a lovely weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment