Tuesday 21 January 2014

RECENT FAVOURITES

                            
So I thought I would share some recent purchases that have zoomed straight to the top of my favourites list.

                            

 1. Bioderma sebium H20 purifying cleansing micelle solution

I decided to purchase a smaller bottle of the Bioderma cleansing water to test as it is aimed for oily skin. As I have the slickest skin, I liked the fact that it claims to reduce oil. I'm not so sure if this is the case but after a long day at work this feels so cooling on my face and removes all makeup and grime before washing. 

 2. Too Faced la creme lipstick in Coral Fire

Moisturising, smooth, coral-red with a sheen. I've really been enjoying wearing this lippy as not only is it a shade of red I hadn't owned before but it makes my lips feel super soft!

                        


3.Christian Dior creme de rose smoothing plumping lip balm

I was fortunate enough to receive this as a present for Christmas as I struggled with parting ways with the best part of 20  pounds for a lip balm. (Eek!) However, this feels so luxurious and moisturising, plus the light rose scent is beautiful I'm so glad Father Christmas treated me! Plus how could you resist the white retro packaging...cute!

4. Turquoise and gold bee earrings Forever 21 

Once again, how could I resist? Am so in love with these cute-as-a-button earrings and will try and add them to as many outfits as I can in weeks to come. Adorable no?

                                    


5. Eau thermale avene creme skin recovery cream

After washing my face in the evening and before going to bed I have been using the skin recovery cream. I decided to try it as I use a lot of products for my oily/sensitive skin that can be drying and irritating. I thought it would be thick and greasy but I was pleasantly surprised and although thicker than my day cream it feels moisturising but quickly absorbs-perfect! I can go to bed and wake up with my skin feeling calmer and plumper. I feel a re-purchase will be happening...





2 comments:

  1. I need to try Bioderma soon! :) Lovely post!
    You've got a new follower here!

    Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go, I'm actually really liking the Bioderma moisturising cream for oily skin now :) thanks for following! x

      Delete